Over 28 Years of Experience Representing Montana People and Businesses
Experience, Honest Legal Representation in Great Falls
Going through a lengthy legal battle is expensive on its own. Losing that battle often has lasting repercussions. When you are facing legal challenges in Montana, an experienced attorney can provide the guidance you need to protect your interests.
At the Great Falls office of William O. Bronson, P.L.L.C., I am dedicated to providing experienced, personalized representation throughout Montana. With more than 28 years of legal experience, I will take the time to understand your situation and provide an honest assessment of your legal standing.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Call 406-315-1181 ∙ Contact Me Online
I will personally handle every aspect of your case. You can rest assured that you will be working with an experienced attorney from start to finish.
My practice is focused on protecting my clients' financial stability. To this end, I am available to represent your interests in:
- Products liability defense — Agricultural companies often face products and manufacturing liability claims. I will take a hands-on approach to your case and fight claims involving issues such as product or design defects, or allegedly dangerous agricultural products.
- Workers' compensation defense — I have more than 28 years of experience advising and defending corporations, self-insured employers and insurance companies against workers' compensation claims.
- Social Security Disability (SSD) — Well over 60% of people who apply for Social Security disability insurance are denied on their first attempt. I will represent your interest at any stage of your SSD claim and help you understand your rights.
- Employment law — My firm handles employment law concerns ranging from advice regarding rights and obligations to resolution of wage claims and other employment matters.
- Professional liability defense — Social workers, professional counselors, mental health workers and others face serious consequences when disputes are filed with the licensing boards. I will explain the defense process to you and represent your interests throughout the hearings and litigation.
Contact a Great Falls, Montana, Lawyer Today
Whether you are struggling with a products liability claim, workers' compensation dispute or another legal issue, it is important to trust your lawyer to protect your rights. I encourage you to call 406-315-1181 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation. We will talk through the details of your situation, and I will give you an honest assessment of your case.
William O. Bronson, P.L.L.C.
No. 18 - 6 th Street North
Silver State Building
Great Falls, MT 59401
Map and Directions